Enter Dollar General Survey at dgcustomerfirst.com and
Chance To Win $1,000
Customer Satisfaction Survey is a major factor for a company’s performance. The company which values its customer’s feedback are always successful than those who don’t take it seriously. So Dollar General is always there to hear your voice. Your valuable feedback can help the company to improve their weak sides. So here is a small and easy Dollar General Survey.
A company’s goal is always its customer’s good reviews about them. Dollar General always works hard to maintain its respect and level by providing the best quality and service in this competitive era. Move ahead and tell them whether they are successful by winning your hearts or not by filling this survey. The corporation will be made aware of these issues, and will then take the proper measures to remedy the issue and make it a better place for everyone. Enter this quick and easy survey at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com.
About Dollar General
Dollar General was in 1939 by J.L Turner and his son Cal Turner Sr, with the first store in Springfield, Kentucky. The idea behind Dollar General was simple: All items in the store would only be a dollar, and the business was a success. Dollar General is a discount retailer in the US, billing itself as “America’s General Store”. The company sells a wide variety of goods centered around frequently needed goods like food and beauty aids, with thousands of discounted name brand products available at all of the stores. Dollar General Corporation is operating in more than 12,000 stores in 43 States.
About Dollar General Survey
- Overall Satisfaction level
- Speed of service
- Comfort and Atmosphere
- Quality of the Products
- Friendliness of employees
Read More: Enter MCDvoice Customer Survey
- A valid Dollar General Store receipt with a survey invitation.
- Access to PC or Mobile device.
- A reliable internet connection is necessary.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish is necessary.
- You must be the legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter into the dollar general survey.
- The purchase is not necessary to enter or win the sweepstakes.
Method to Enter Dollar General Survey
- Visit the survey site www.dollargeneralsurvey.com.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Enter the survey code from the receipt.
- Take yourself back to your Dollar General Store experience, think about what you did and didn’t like.
- Answer the questions based on that experience.
- Now provide your Personal Information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Age etc).
- Submit the survey.
Read More: MYKFC Feedback Survey
Step by Step Instructions to Enter Dollar General Survey
- Go to the Official Survey Website at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com.
- Then choose your preferred language. i.e.
- A receipt from your recent visit with Date, Time and Entry ID posted on it.
- Enter the Date, Time and Entry ID to start the dg customer survey and click start.
- Answer all the questions based on your overall satisfaction level with the store.
- So after completion of the survey, You will be entered to the monthly sweepstakes for the grand prize.
Dollar General Contact Information
For Questions or need any assistance:
Phone Number: 877-463-1553
To notify us of problems:
Official Website: www.dollargeneral.com