Enter Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey & Win Gift Card Worth $5,000.
Kroger is an American company whose main aim is to maintain their good reputation of a high standard to meet their customer satisfaction at a very low-cost. By taking Kroger feedback you can get a chance to win one of a hundred $100 gift cards each month or a $5,000 gift card grand prize. In addition, by simply giving your opinion of how the company is performing, you will earn 50 bonus fuel points, loaded directly onto your loyalty card account by simply providing your Loyalty card number.
The Kroger feedback customer satisfaction survey, found at www.krogerfeedback.com is a simple feedback questionnaire created to gauge how the supermarket’s customers feel about the quality of services and products they offer.The Kroger Corporation will be made aware of these issues, and will then take the proper actions to remedy the issue. Company’s intentions are to improve the overall customer experience and make it a happy place for everyone.By participating in the survey, you get to express your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the services and products you received from the store.
Kroger Feedback 50 Bonus Fuel Points
- Take a short Krogerfeedback Survey and earn Krogerfeedback.com fuel points.
- The Kroger Feedback requires the date, time of visit and entry ID.
- There will be 12 random drawing will occur over the Krogerfeedback.com Fuel Points promotional period
It should be noted all the required information to start the survey can be found on the Kroger survey receipt. The Kroger Feedback Survey is powered by the Service Management Group. The survey will include all Kroger family stores to include Food, Market, and Pharmacy. One lucky winner will also receive a $5,000 Kroger gift card (the $5000 gift card prize will be delivered in the form of numerous gift cards, digital coupon and can be used at any Kroger store regardless of location).
The Kroger Company, or simply Kroger, is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’s largest supermarket chain and the second-largest general retailer (behind Walmart) and the twenty-third largest company in the United States. Kroger was the first grocery store chain to regularly monitor food quality, and during the 1970’s Kroger was the first to test an electronic scanning device. As of December 2015, Kroger operates 2,778 supermarkets and multi-department stores. It maintains markets in 34 states, with store formats that include supermarkets, superstores, department stores, 786 convenience stores, and 326 jewelry stores.Kroger-branded grocery stores are located in the Midwestern and Southern United States. Kroger operates 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,360 supermarket fuel centers and 2,122 pharmacies.The revenue generated, the growth and fame of the company increased gradually.
Kroger Feedback Sweepstakes Rules
- The Krogerfeedback.com customer survey is only for the citizens of USA.
- A basic understanding of English or any other language.
- You must be 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
- Kroger Feedback Customer Survey will end on December 2017.
- You must have a valid receipt from your recent visit.
- One receipt is valid for only one entry, but you can enter as many times you want.
- The receipt is valid only for 7 days, so don’t forget to use it in the survey within a week.
- No Purchase or Payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the $5,000 Kroger Customer gift card.
- Kroger reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time they deem fit.
- A www KrogerFeedback gift card winners list can ask any time before 1/1/18
Step-by-Step Guide to Kroger Feedback Survey
- Go to the Official Kroger Feedback Survey Website at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language. i.e.
- A receipt from your recent visit with Date, Time and Entry ID posted on it.
- Enter the Date, Time and Entry ID to start the KrogerFeedback and click start.
- Answer the question as they appear on the screen.
- At the end of the page, you can also see the progress bar to track your progress.
- In this section, Rate your overall experience with the Kroger.
- In this step, Rate the food quality, services provided to you, crew behavior, cleanliness of the store etc.
- Provide your Alternate ID or Loyalty card number to get 50 www Kroger feedback com fuel points.
- If you wish to receive Kroger Feedback 50 points balance choose one of them and continue.
- After completion of the survey, you will be to participate in the Kroger customer sweepstakes survey. If you wish to enter the Sweepstakes click yes and continue.
- Provide your Personal Information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Age etc) so that Kroger may contact you.
- Winners will be notified via email or postal mail by Kroger.
Kroger Feedback Contact Us
For Questions or need any assistance:
Call us at 1-877-444-9772
To notify us of problems with the Email:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]