TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellthebell.com and Win $500
If you love eating at the bell, spare your few minutes to fill a survey about their food. Taco Bell Survey survey is for the betterment of the quality they are providing their customers with that, your shopping experience becomes more flawless than before. Tellthebell survey is all about customer’s satisfaction level with the company. By filling this survey the company is giving an opportunity to win a $500 at www.tellthebell.com Every time you participate in the taco bell customer satisfaction survey you leave valuable feedback which makes the company help improve their services. The company keeps your feedback for the improvement you want to make it.
[su_box title=”Recommended Article” style=”bubbles” box_color=”#D54E21″ radius=”1″]Burger King Survey & Win Free Whooper[/su_box]
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees. They serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. Taco Bell has approximately 175,000+ employees. Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, first opened in 1946 as hot dog stand called Ben’s Drive-In in California. In the early 1950s or 1952, he came up with this great idea. At that time there were not too many taco restaurants which were mostly served in Mexico. So, he found it a great opportunity to bring it into main America. Soon, his tacos began outselling his burgers, and the Taco Bell was born.
- You must be the legal resident of the United States or the District of Colombia to enter the tellthebell.com sweepstakes survey.
- You must be 18 or older to enter the tell the bell survey.
- They have 50 entry period overall in Tellthebell com survey. So when you take part in any period you will not be eligible to take part in the other period without another new receipt.
- Only one prize for one person.
- Answer all questions fairly.
Method to enter Taco Bell Survey:
- To get registered to visit the survey site at www.tellthebell.com
- To enter the taco bell survey you need a unique 16 digit code on your receipt as shown in the above image, so don’t lose it.
- Enter the store number, date and time.
- Answer a series of questions honestly about your visit to taco bell.
- Also, enter your contact information next to finish the survey. So that they can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
- A good understanding of English or any other language is necessary.
- A device such as a computer or mobile is necessary for the survey.
Step by Step Guide to Taco Bell Survey:
Here is the step by step guide to enter taco bell survey:
- First of all, you will enter the 16 digit code in the given spaces.
- Now you will have to enter store number, date and time from your receipt.
- Then answer the series of questions fairly and after completing the Tell the bell.com survey click next to finish.
4 people will be selected as winners in each entry period. The winners will be notified within the first week of lucky draw. Winner’s will be contacted via telephone. The company will leave voice messages with instructions. If the voice message is not available or the winner doesn’t respond within 3 working days he/she will lose the prize. The entities who took part via Mails will be notified by postal mail. The prizes will deliver in 6 – 8 weeks after verification.
Contact Taco Bell
If you have further queries, feel free to contact Taco Bell headquarters.
Call at: +1 800-822-6235
Address: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California 92618, USA
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]